Monday 28 October 2013

Minor Project: European Sea Sturgeon (Fish) Character Refinements

I've applied some changes to the European Sea Sturgeon (Fish) character based on the previous feedback and suggestion of using basic shapes from Alan. I've made an in-between design of both the previous and the 'round curved head' version together. I've also made some changes to the frontal view of the sturgeon, making it look more in shape than a "blob". For the front, I've had a look at Harper's The Coral Reef where a fish is seen in a frontal view. I've also made a quick model of the head to get the perspective of the nose right. 


Quick Head perspectives test model (Light blue colour is used to define the area of the nose from the front)
Harper's The Coral Reef  fish image reference

No comments:

Post a Comment