Thursday 19 January 2012

Unit 3: Environment- UV maps

fig 1- original layout

fig 2 .Looking behind and through the back mirror


fig 3. left wall

fig 4. right wall

fig 5. uncanny 1?


fig 6.uncanny 2?
I've managed to add some UV mapping into the scenes, I'm very happy with the way it turned out thought the ball and the light will be replaced by something better which these are there just for temporary guide. Whilst making these along with the cameras I've got carried away playing with the camera angles so much that now there's five in one scene. I feel that the fig 2,5 and 6 would create a bit of more uncanny than the rest comparing to my original layout. But these would also depend on the texturing, adding details to figure out which camera would work best. At the moment, I am sculpting the skirting boards as well as starting on the tricycle later.

No comments:

Post a Comment