Tuesday 22 January 2013

Adaptation: 2 projects into 1

After speaking to TutorPhil today about where each of my projects were going, it was decided that both should be combined into one project. I was advised by TutorPhil to look at some charity videos that have been commissioned by other animation companies which might help me find an aim for this project similar to theirs. I've looked at several NSPCC adverts and others on serious topics like child abuse, charities etc, which in most of their adverts shed light on the good side of things over bad.

I think as for my project Drip the electric cat could be perhaps depicted as a hero or as a symbol of light/ kid's good imaginary friend that could protect them from the monster lurking in their bedroom. 

Here are the videos that I've looked at:







No comments:

Post a Comment