Tuesday 13 November 2012

Character Design Project: Odin, Alien and Dragon thumbnails 4

Coming up with more ideas for the Alien villain based on its new structure. I also thought about the idea of just using the helmet as a face but I found this hard to convey expressions especially with the mouth as it is not connected to the nose area.

Here I've tried to come up ideas for the hero's sidekick Dragon. I've thought about the idea of using the viking designs indented on the dragon's body. 


As for the left image, it is a mixture of the alien enemy and the dragon sidekick in one page! It was noted that the alien villain thumb had a good structure but still needs to be refined as it does not appear to be "evil" enough. I've also played around with various eyes and expressions for the alien.


No comments:

Post a Comment