Wednesday 11 December 2013

Minor Project: Lighting & Coloured Shadows Experiments

I've tweaked a little on the Eagle model's texture as colour wise, it seemed out of place. :) I've decided to experiment around lighting and coloured shadows. With some pointers from Alan on creating coloured shadows with shaded animals, I've added some extra lights to create a coloured aberration using only red, green and blue for the shadows. At the moment it looks a bit faded as if I boost their levels, this would brighten the scene too much which needs some more working on. Trying to make the colours pop without over exposing the light intensity,  here are some of the experiments made:
1
1- side

2


4

5

Without lighting


Before lighting was added (I personally like how this turned out!! ^_^)
Below is a test footage of the first experiment. More to come!! :D

1 comment: